We are pleased to announce that Niall Garvey is now a Xero certified advisor, having successfully completed the training and examinations required. Other staff members will also follow this route. This follows our firm’s decision to partner with Xero in providing outstanding online accounting services to our clients. We have successfully converted clients’ data from other accounting packages to Xero and they are seeing the benefits.
To see how Xero could change the way you run your business, please see the following short video.
The benefits our clients are seeing are listed below. If you would like to know more or to see how you can reduce your accounting and IT fees, yet getting more accurate and timely information, please download our online accounting brochure or contact Niall Garvey directly.
- Access anytime, anywhere
- Real-time information and collaboration
- Reduce costs
- Free trial, no commitment
- Fixed monthly fee for all accounting services eases cash flow and prevents year end surprises.
- System efficiency can reduce overall accountancy fee.
- Fee includes support, upgrade, backups, and hosting.
- Reduce internal IT costs – servers, backups, software, etc
- Save time
- Intuitive dashboard
- Automatic bank reconciliations using bank files
- Fast “learned” postings
- Training as you go (video everywhere)
- Real time exchange rates
- Invoice templates and emailing
- Credit card payments via PayPal
Collaborate with us
- Real-time access to same data
- No transferring of data files or waiting for audit change journals
- Data is always current, so are decisions
- We can comment and report on your live data
- We transfer your data and train you
- Anytime, anywhere
- Access from PC (Windows or Linux), Mac, or smartphone
- Private and secure
- Industry leading provider
- Easy set-up from existing data
- Easy export if you decide to leave
- Unlimited user logins