Amongst the many expert services we offer, are:
Mediation is a method of resolving disputes between parties by negotiation. It can be much faster and cheaper than taking court proceedings. We have acted as mediator and successfully resolved disputes, including where proceedings had been lodged with the High Court.
We have advised clients in legal proceedings in matters such as:
- Business valuation
- Loss of profits calculations
- Valuations in marital disputes
This has included court appearances as expert witnesses in courts up to the High Court
Forensic accounting usually involves gathering evidence which may be used in court. This may be required, for instance, in suspected fraud or management / shareholder disputes. We have experience of forensic accounting, including internal auditing and computer auditing.
In the current difficult commercial environment, businesses can often find themselves unexpectedly in difficulty. We can assist by providing the following services:
- Business review – on behalf of management, shareholders or outside investors
- Directors advice – on liability, possible restriction, reckless trading and other important matters
- Schemes of arrangement – can be arranged with a business’ creditors
- Recovery planning – formulation and implementation
- Business termination – where all else fails, we can assist in company voluntary dissolutions and members’ voluntary liquidations. We do not directly act as liquidators in other cases but have arrangements with other firms who do so.